Access to Work Services
We work with anyone needing work-related training. We provide coaching and mentoring based on developing strategies and skills that will help them understand and achieve their work-related requirements. Each person's sessions are based on their individual needs and work requirements.
We offer in house training for all staff levels to develop awareness, improve productivity and build confidence.
Some Areas Covered:
· The positives of employing people with different learning styles
· Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties and how they affect people and challenges they may cause at work
· How work environment changes may affect staff with SpLDs
· Ways that Specific Learning Difficulties affect efficiency at work
· How to support staff with SpLDs Click here for more information
We work with employers to ensure they meet their legal responsibilities and support their workers.
Example of Areas Covered:
· Complying with The Equality Act 2010
· Identification and assessment process
· Intervention, adjustments and strategies
· Implementing reasonable adjustments
· Access to Work, IT and Assistive Technology Support and Funding